Minimum stay 2 nights From 02/06/2019 al 07/09/2019 only weekly rental from saturday to saturday.
Azienda Agrituristica Villa Il Trebbio
Address: Loc. Ossaia n° 24, 52044 Cortona (AR)
Registered office: Via Lorenzo Il Magnifico n° 48, 50129 Firenze
VAT ID number 01450830482
- Electricity, water and gas;
- High speed Wi-Fi Internet connection;
- Mid-week change of towels and bed linen;
- Fire wood;
- Bathroom amenities kit;
- Detergents and basic food;
- Use of the swimming pool;
- Pool towels;
- Final cleaning;
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Air conditioning:
- whole accommodation facility €. 340.00 per week
- apartment “Le Ginestre” €. 130.00 per week
- apartment “I Gelsi” €. 130.00 per week
- apartment “I Girasoli” €. 80.00 per week
- housekeeping (€ 12.00/hour) in the morning upon request.
Rules for Guests
- Arrivals of guests staying for a week are on Saturdays between 3.00 pm and 7.00 pm. In case of unexpected delay, please call the following phone numbers: + 39 3496199713/+39 057567002. For all other types of stay arrivals are between 12.00 pm and 7.00 pm;
- Departures are on Saturdays within 10.00 am for guests staying a week; within 10.30 am for all other types of stay;
- The number of guests arriving should not exceed the number of guests at the time of booking. The owners have the right to refuse any additional guests;
- Pets are not allowed;
- Guests' personal data will be registered upon arrival and forwarded to the local security authorities as required by Italian law;
- According to the recent municipal regulation, any person staying overnight at a country house must pay a tourist tax equal to 2.00 € per day for the first four days. Children under the age of 12 are exempt from the tourist tax;
- Ben linen and pool towels are changed on Saturdays;
- Towels for stays longer than 3 days are changed twice a week;
- The final cleaning is carried out on Saturday mornings for weekly stays;
- The villa and the apartments must be left as they were found on arrival. The kitchen should be left clean, the refrigerator emptied and all objects appropriately replaced where found. Upon arrival you will be given a list including all objects that shall be returned undamaged upon departure. In case they are stolen or broken, the related value shall be repaid.
Swimming pool rules
- The use of the swimming pool is for the owners and for guests only;
- The swimming pool is open everyday from 9.00 am to 8.00 pm from 15th May to 30th September;
- No lifeguard service is provided as it is not required by law;
- Children under 14 must be always supervised by an adult;
- Minimum pool depth: 1.10 m. Maximum pool depth: 2.10 m;
- Life saving equipments are located along the pool edge;
- The full regulation for swimming pool use is available on the premises.
Payment terms and conditions and Cancellation Policy
The same terms and conditions and cancellation policy are applied to all bookings (online, by phone or by email).
BOOKINGS FOR LONG STAYS (over 7 days)
Bookings are deemed as valid only after paying 30% of the rate by bank transfer or other methods of payment or charging the amount on your credit card if you book online.
PBOOKINGS FOR SHORT STAYS (less than 6 days)
No deposit will be charged for this type of stays, however you will be asked to provide your credit card details to secure the payment. A pre-authorization for the amount of the first night will be done to verify the validity of the card. This process, carried out by all banks and used in all booking systems, will put the pre-authorized amount to cover the rate for the first night on hold and will fall off in case of cancellation within the allowed terms or otherwise charged.
CANCELLATIONS FOR SHORT STAYS (up to 6 days)
No amount will be charged if cancellations are made within 3 days before arrival. After said term, the first night will be charged for stays up to 3 days long and 50% of the total amount will be charged for stays up to 6 days long. In case of no-show the whole amount will be charged. All bookings must be secured by a credit card, which will be only used to guarantee the booking as no amount will be charged before arrival, with the exception of what is expressly specified in the rate list.
CANCELLATIONS FOR LONG STAYS (over 6 days)
30% of the total amount will be charged if cancellations are made after booking and the whole amount will be charged if cancellations are made after 30 days before arrival.
In case of no-show the whole amount will be charged.
All bookings must be secured by a credit card, which will be only used to guarantee the booking as no amount will be charged before arrival, with the exception of what is expressly specified in the rate list.
Payment by bank transfer to the following bank account:
Bourbon di Petrella Maria Grazia
Banca Popolare di Cortona – Branch No.00
Via Guelfa, 52044 Cortona (AR) Italy
International Bank Account details (IBAN): IT12A0549625400000010620755
Bic code: POCSIT31
Swift code: CIPBITMM